Forums » Introduce Yourself

Angeles Mansion Tax: Addressing Wealth Disparity?

• 13398 posts
    May 9, 2024 2:31 PM HKT

Measure ULA passed in the November election and it increases the transfer tax of real estate (commercial as well, not just residential) sold for $5 million and more which is located within the City of Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate

The new tax imposes an additional 4% transfer tax for commercial properties valued $5 to $10 million and an additional 5.5% for commercial properties valued at $10 million or more. The tax applies even if the property is sold at a loss.

This new tax takes effect April 1st, 2023. To explore your selling options before this tax takes effect, contact me now.

• 179296 posts
    May 14, 2024 5:49 PM HKT

It’s a good shame you don’t contain a give money button! I’d definitely give money for this fantastic webpage! That i suppose for the time being i’ll be satisfied bookmarking together with including an individual’s Feed that will my best Msn balance. That i appearance forward that will recent messages and definitely will share the web site utilizing my best Facebook or twitter team: ) have a peek at this web-site

• 179296 posts
    May 15, 2024 3:14 PM HKT

IndiaPlay the best choice for iptv subscription service in india, You can enjoy Indian Arabic, European and American channels on any Device indian iptv

• 179296 posts
    May 15, 2024 6:55 PM HKT

Glad to be one of the visitors on this awe inspiring web site : D. c9 forever living detox

• 179296 posts
    May 18, 2024 3:43 PM HKT

Hmm, I never thought about it that way. I do see your point but I think many will disagree ai girlfriend

• 179296 posts
    May 18, 2024 3:45 PM HKT

The electronic cigarette uses a battery and a small heating component the vaporize the e-liquid. This vapor can then be inhaled and exhaled ai girlfriend

• 179296 posts
    May 19, 2024 3:44 PM HKT

appreciate the effort you put into getting us this information 한국야동

• 179296 posts
    May 19, 2024 7:19 PM HKT

Good post. I be taught something more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It should always be stimulating to read content from other writers and observe a little bit one thing from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link in your net blog. Thanks for sharing. have a peek at these guys